Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com> on 2003/05/07 16:49:26 UTC

RE: [Unverified Sender] RE: logic:iterate help needed: "id" not a vailable/broken/buggy?

I believe that's determined by whether a tag has a TagExtraInfo class declared
in its TLD. The TagExtraInfo.getVariableInfo method provides the details on
which scripting variable get created.

Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>