Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stuart Barlow <sb...@peopledoc.com> on 2005/08/30 10:38:13 UTC

soap from an applet

I have found that AXIS is painful from applets due to commons-logging (naff)
and commons-discovery (hopelessly complicated).

Anyone found a java SOAP-light that works nicely from within an Applet?

ta,
Stuart

RE: soap from an applet

Posted by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com>.
Hello.

I've not tested it within applets, but i've build some tests with the kSOAP
libraries (www.ksoap.org) in the context of J2ME projects, that are just
like applets some kind of limited environments.

Perhaps you should test it...

Regards.

--
Ephemeris Lappis

RE: soap from an applet

Posted by Luis Rivera <lu...@hotmail.com>.
Don't know if somebody replied already. But if not, you may want to check
this link

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-2145

this bug has been fixed and I assume will be included in the coming Axis 1.3
release.

--Luis R.