Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/05 08:00:15 UTC

Re: SQL auditing for Calcite JDBC

Hi Hanan,

Welcome to the group, and apologies for the late response.

If I am not mistaken currently there are no built-in loggers for what you
need.

If you want to monitor incoming SQL statements then probably the best place
would be in AvaticaStatement somewhere in execute (for instance [1]).

Regarding performance I think you may find interesting the discussion in
[2].

Best,
Stamatis

[1]
https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/blob/80ccd2007c5d34748852b019f1d1d10ebc94392a/core/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/avatica/AvaticaStatement.java#L146
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/calcite-dev/201812.mbox/%3CCAOhtGM7iVoBQ0dRiD7dnioat8i%2Bs_1eMtjdPYOSs-0Jtc--OOg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Στις Δευ, 11 Φεβ 2019 στις 1:08 μ.μ., ο/η Hanan Yehudai <
hanan.yehudai@radcom.com> έγραψε: