Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/13 13:39:39 UTC

Re: Bloodhound status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "September2012" by GaryMartin)

On Sep 13, 2012 5:58 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have a rough idea of how close you are to graduation in terms
> of community diversity and activity? A brief look at list archives and
> commit logs shows fairly active discussions (both on the list and on
> the issue tracker) but not too many people actively committing stuff
> yet.

Correct. Great activity, but pretty concentrated.

> I categorized Bloodhound under "Low diversity" for now based on the

This is appropriate.

We hope that a public release will attract people. We made one, but it is
hampered by the external site's downtime. If we can figure that out, then
we can announce a release (we made the rel, but did not announce).

Cheers,
-g

Re: Bloodhound status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "September2012" by GaryMartin)

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Thanks for that.

It looks like the suggestion I made in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-bloodhound-dev/201208.mbox/%3C503CB6A5.2080500%40wandisco.com%3E
was far off then. I appear only to have missed the incubation disclaimer.

I will add that and send it in a couple of minutes. I will also add
general@incubator to the list of recipients as that appears common.

Cheers,
     Gary

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 9/13/12, Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 2012 5:58 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> We hope that a public release will attract people. We made one, but it is
> hampered by the external site's downtime.

jftr afaics t-h.o is back to normal , and should be working now

[...]

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/