Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 08:47:28 UTC

Creative Commons Icons

Hello,

can I use Creative Commons icons for the Cas Editor ?

I would like to include a few from this collection:
http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project

Thanks,
Jörn

Re: Creative Commons Icons

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
On 3/20/07, Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> can I use Creative Commons icons for the Cas Editor ?
>
> I would like to include a few from this collection:
> http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project

Probably this needs to be asked on general@incubator.apache.org.

The license looks harmless enough to me, but IANAL.

-Adam

Re: Creative Commons Icons

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.
Looks to me like it is the last one (Attribution-Sharealike).  So we
should probably ask if there's been any further decision about its
"questionable" nature.

-Adam

Re: Creative Commons Icons

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.