Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 07:45:04 UTC

PDFBox report draft

Hi,

Here's a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this month:

<draft>
Apache PDFBox is an open source Java library for working with PDF
documents. PDFBox entered incubation on February 7th, 2008.

The PDFBox project continues doing well. We released new versions of
the JempBox and FontBox libraries, and will likely soon make a release
of the main PDFBox library. The development activity is increasing and
the community is diverse. PDFBox will soon be ready to graduate from
the Incubator.

Issues before graduation:

* Resolve remaining issues found during the license review
* Release PDFBox 0.8.0-incubating
</draft>

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: PDFBox report draft

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Sorry for the late feedback that that reads well and reflects my views
of PDFBox. Thanks!

On 11.05.2009 07:45:04 Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a quick draft of the board report we're expected to submit this month:
>
> <draft>
> Apache PDFBox is an open source Java library for working with PDF
> documents. PDFBox entered incubation on February 7th, 2008.
>
> The PDFBox project continues doing well. We released new versions of
> the JempBox and FontBox libraries, and will likely soon make a release
> of the main PDFBox library. The development activity is increasing and
> the community is diverse. PDFBox will soon be ready to graduate from
> the Incubator.
>
> Issues before graduation:
>
> * Resolve remaining issues found during the license review
> * Release PDFBox 0.8.0-incubating
> </draft>
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Jeremias Maerki

Re: PDFBox report draft

Posted by Philipp Koch <ph...@day.com>.
hi jukka,
the report looks good. thanks for preparing the report.

regards,
philipp

Re: PDFBox report draft

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.