Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Ethan Rose <er...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/11/18 20:04:12 UTC

[Announce] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 Release

Hello all,

I am happy to announce that Apache Ozone 1.2.0 has been released.

Release details and links to downloads are on the 1.2.0 announcement page:
https://ozone.apache.org/release/1.2.0/

Download links are also available from the downloads page:
https://ozone.apache.org/downloads/

Versioned documentation is available on the documentation page:
https://ozone.apache.org/docs/

Thank you all for your contributions!

Ethan

Re: [Announce] Apache Ozone 1.2.0 Release

Posted by Ke-Yi Sung <6s...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ethan for working on this!

Ke-Yi

guimark <gu...@126.com> 于2021年11月19日周五 上午10:01写道: