Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/26 16:19:04 UTC

Checkstyle configuration missing

The checkstyle configuration seems to be missing from the repo I forked
from github.com/apache/nifi. I ran checkstyle:checkstyle locally and a
processor passed, but it failed when I did a pull request. Might want to
look at that.

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Checkstyle configuration missing

Posted by Joey Frazee <jo...@icloud.com>.
Travis-ci runs verify with the contrib-check profile (-Pcontrib-check) so you’ll usually want to run that to minimize the chances of stuff like that come up at PR time.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,