Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Yemdjih Kaze Nasser <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/17 11:04:44 UTC

Get fineract docker image for kubernetes deployment

I would like to get the fineract docker image to work in my kubernetes
cluster but it does not seem to detect the image

This a sample configuration of the deployment.yaml
<https://gist.github.com/xurror/dc8e7c954c0173209e5bbb2c70f6457a>

I get this error:

Failed to pull image "fineract": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error
response from daemon: pull access denied for fineract, repository does not
exist or may require 'docker login'

OR

Failed to pull image "fineract:latest": rpc error: code = Unknown desc =
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for fineract, repository
does not exist or may require 'docker login'

I need help troubleshooting this

Re: Get fineract docker image for kubernetes deployment

Posted by Yemdjih Kaze Nasser <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that did it. If things go well i should be able to make a PR for
this soon

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.