Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Michael Giannakopoulos <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/27 11:28:20 UTC

Contribute to the community

Hello guys and Merry Christmas! My name is Michail Giannakopoulos and i
would like to contribute to the community in any means i can... I would
appreciate it if i could find some guidance about current major issues that
need to be fixed... Thank you all!

Re: Contribute to the community

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,
you can start reading the following articles to get familiar with
commons components:

http://commons.apache.org/volunteering.html
http://commons.apache.org/patches.html

Simo