Posted to users@flex.apache.org by "Gabriele Campi [Media Logic]" <ga...@medialogic.eu> on 2014/02/04 15:36:04 UTC

CameraRoll set status bar text to black on iOS 7

Hi,

I wanna display white text in the status bar of my Flex mobile app on
iOS7, but when i call the browseForImage() method of the CameraRoll
Class the text turns black.
Has anyone else experienced the same issue?

Gabriele

Re: CameraRoll set status bar text to black on iOS 7

Posted by "Gabriele Campi [Media Logic]" <ga...@medialogic.eu>.
Just submitted

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.

Posted by "Gabriele Campi [Media Logic]" <ga...@medialogic.eu>.