Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/02 02:46:02 UTC

Re: Kafka topic __consumer_offsets replication issue

Hi kiran,

I would check the log end offset of the in-sync partition first, and check
the lags of the offsets with the leader offset. (You can check by metric:
`kafka.log:type=Log,name=LogEndOffset,topic=xxx, partition=xx`)
Then, I would check if the follower is doing fetching without error by
checking the logs.
Basically, if the network is good, and storage system is good, and it's
doing fetching correctly, it should join in-sync soon.

Hope it works.

Thanks.
Luke