Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by chendapao <fe...@163.com> on 2020/02/05 06:37:20 UTC

回复:Simplify Deployment of DolphinScheduler

hi all:

Happy New Year.
About Simplify Deployment of DolphinScheduler Mini web app, The URL of the latest: http://120.131.3.196:22245/start.html#g=1&p=start_1
Welcome to the discussion, make new idea.

If these is no problem, I will write the interface document in the these days.

WIth the `frontend` big brother, we can `ds-yibasuo`.

--

chendapao

feloxx@163.com

Posted by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com>.