Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/16 18:02:39 UTC

Re: Tomcat Integration with Service Mix 6.0.0

Hi

What do you mean when you write "integration of servicemix with tomcat"? Do you want to run ServiceMix on Tomcat or you want to start Tomcat service under ServiceMix?

Regards
Krzysztof

Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Apache Software Foundation <http://apache.org/> Member