Posted to users@maven.apache.org by eshan sudharaka <es...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 10:47:12 UTC

idea integration with maven

i am using inteli idea for java development.I have created a application
using maven.How do i open it with Idea..???
i tried it lot....
mvn idea:idea

Re: idea integration with maven

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi Eshan,

in your current working directory you should find the IDEA project files
- just open them from within IntelliF

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by David Hoffer <dh...@gmail.com>.
Because we have lots of devs using IDEA we configure all our poms with the
idea plugin so devs can open/create IDEA projects both ways; i.e. via the
command line and via Project Open.

The former is configured to auto download sources/javadocs.

-Dave

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.