Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 13:42:18 UTC

[vote] Use Nexus repository infrastructure for snapshots/releases deployment

Hi everyone,

I'd like to call a vote on using the Nexus repository infrastructure for
deploying snapshots/releases of Apache Felix
The proposed changes to the Felix parent pom can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1029

We'll also need to update our release docs to match (based on
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html)

So, WYDT?

[ ] +1 Yes, use Nexus infrastructure for deploying snapshots/releases of
Apache Felix
[ ] -1 No, keep with the current release process (please provide specific
comments)

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: [vote] Use Nexus repository infrastructure for snapshots/releases deployment

Posted by Toni Menzel <to...@okidokiteam.com>.
+1 (non binding)

--
Toni Menzel
Software Developer

Re: [vote] Use Nexus repository infrastructure for snapshots/releases deployment

Posted by Alin Dreghiciu <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Apr 14, 2009, at 11:47 , Stuart McCulloch wrote:

> any major objections from anyone about going ahead?  speak now or I'll
> assume lazy consensus ;)

No objections here. I don't know or use Nexus myself, which is why I
did not vote. I'd say, with no -1's, go ahead!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [vote] Use Nexus repository infrastructure for snapshots/releases deployment

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stuart,

I actually missed to vote. I definitely vote +1 (if not to late ;-)

Thanks for taking this up.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards,

Clement

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
0

[result] [vote] Use Nexus repository infrastructure for snapshots/releases deployment

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/7 Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to call a vote on using the Nexus repository infrastructure for
> deploying snapshots/releases of Apache Felix
> The proposed changes to the Felix parent pom can be found here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1029
>
> We'll also need to update our release docs to match (based on
> http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html)
>
> So, WYDT?
>
> [ ] +1 Yes, use Nexus infrastructure for deploying snapshots/releases of
> Apache Felix
> [ ] -1 No, keep with the current release process (please provide specific
> comments)
>
> --
> Cheers, Stuart

OK, I'm going to call this vote:

   +1 (binding) from myself, Clement, and Felix
   +1 (non-binding) from Alin and Toni
   0 from Richard
   no -1 votes

So the vote has passed, I'll make the necessary changes to the Felix parent
pom

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/7 Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to call a vote on using the Nexus repository infrastructure for
> deploying snapshots/releases of Apache Felix
> The proposed changes to the Felix parent pom can be found here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1029
>
> We'll also need to update our release docs to match (based on
> http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html)
>
> So, WYDT?
>
> [ ] +1 Yes, use Nexus infrastructure for deploying snapshots/releases of
> Apache Felix
> [ ] -1 No, keep with the current release process (please provide specific
> comments)

Here's my +1 to kick things off :)

--
Cheers, Stuart