Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Josh Foure <us...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/03 05:32:39 UTC

[workflow] Good workflow products

Hi all,

I am looking into workflow products and I see that the
Jakarta Commons project is dormant.  Can anyone
suggest a good product that has an Apache-like
license?  I am new to this field and the research I
have done so far seems to indicate that Enhydra Shark
is a good option.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Josh

Re: [workflow] Good workflow products

Posted by "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <mi...@goomzee.com>.
Check jbpm - comes highly recommended from folks I know.

Mike

--
Mike Sparr
Bus. Dev. Manager