Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org> on 2004/02/17 11:48:12 UTC

[CLI] Open issues on bugzilla

Just in case you hadn't noticed I've started going through some of the
open bugs setting target milestones.  I've been using the following
milestones so far:

2.0 beta - I think its fixed now but need to test and make sure.
2.0 final - Issue should be resolved before releasing 2.0
2.1 final - Should be done in the 2.x line

At some point I'll also dig out my todo list and make sure bugzilla is
in sync.

Rob

Re: [CLI] Open issues on bugzilla

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
On 17 Feb 2004, at 10:48, Rob Oxspring wrote:

> Just in case you hadn't noticed I've started going through some of the
> open bugs setting target milestones.  I've been using the following
> milestones so far:
>
> 2.0 beta - I think its fixed now but need to test and make sure.
> 2.0 final - Issue should be resolved before releasing 2.0
> 2.1 final - Should be done in the 2.x line
>
> At some point I'll also dig out my todo list and make sure bugzilla is
> in sync.

I've some that I need to add too.  Mine are release oriented rather
than feature oriented.

-John K