Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2001/01/16 01:36:20 UTC

passing a parameter object

I have an applet that we are using to make soap calls.  The problem is that
the soap server that we want to hit may not be the same one that the applet
was loaded from. Hence the sand box causes problems when you try and call
out to another RPCRouter.  To get around this problem I created a proxy
service that makes the call on behalf of the applet.  The problem I have ran
into is that I would like to be able to pass the parameter vector to the
proxy service( i.e. one of the parameters I am passing is a vector of
parameter objects) so I can build the remote call object.  The problem is
that parameter objects are stripped off and I am left with a vector of the
values.  I have played around with trying ot get the parameter objects
across but have not had any luck.  Is there some way to get these to marshal
across ?

Bill