Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/19 04:21:48 UTC

Drop wicket-datetime from wicketstuff master

Hello All,

I would like to drop wicket-datetime from wicketstuff master
Please let me know if there are any objections

BTW maybe it's time to take a look at the list of wicketstuff modules
and "retire" some of them?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Drop wicket-datetime from wicketstuff master

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 9:13 AM Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Martin,
>
> I propose to drop datetime from 9.x (master) not 8.x ...
> I guess this should be safe ...

Yes, I understand, but some people still use wicket-tree1.5, i.e.
wicket-extensions Tree component before Wicket 6.0.0.

> According to VOTE, let's start it, but I'm not sure which modules are
> good candidates
> What should be the criteria?
> 1) last code update date
> 2) zero usages http://mvnrepository.com/search?q=wicketstuff&p=20