Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by rajkumar <ko...@intalio.com> on 2001/05/29 20:00:52 UTC

RE: Path?

hi,
  Is there any known implementation of the DAV searching and location
protocol that i can try out?
  thanks,
  rajkumar

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> hi,
>   Is there any known implementation of the DAV searching and location
> protocol that i can try out?

The only known one is Exchange, but it uses proprietary extensions to the
draft.

The client supports the search method of DASL, but (at least at the moment)
you have to build the query yourself.

Remy