Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by yajna pandith <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/10 16:55:57 UTC

Clarification request from Season of doc Mentor (SDOC2019)

Hello Mentors of SDOC2019,

I am interested in documenting Apache Airflow architecture. Further would
like to discuss with you on the contents of the proposal and suitability of
my profile .

Appreciate a response from your end .

Thanks
Yajna
1st year Engineering [Electronics and communication]
Pes University
Bangalore  India.

Re: Clarification request from Season of doc Mentor (SDOC2019)

Posted by yajna pandith <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your response.
I have gone through the links and i have started writing my proposal .
Just wanted to know,
1) What is expected of a proposal .
2) On what factors will the proposal be judged.

Thanks,
Yajna.

*From: *yajna pandith <ya...@gmail.com>
*Date: *Fri, May 10, 2019 at 9:50 AM