Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jesper B. KiƦr" <jb...@jezzper.dk> on 2005/04/07 09:02:58 UTC

Re: java.library.path - DLL - Domino ..why not use CORBA?

Hi

I'm wondering why you're using the Domino DLLs to access Domino?

Domino has a Corba interface which enables you to access all the Domino
classes (exept the Notes UI)

This whould be the "normal" way to do it.

What makes you choose the other way?

regards
Jesper B. Kiaer

http://www.jezzper.com