Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/19 18:15:52 UTC

Re: [Axis2] generate WSDL at runtime (?wsdl)

Answering your last question...
>>MTOM sample service can accept SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 requests.
Even though MTOM came with SOAP1.2 and has a close resemblance, there aren't
any mention in the spec restricting the use of MTOM with SOAP 1.1.
Axis2 supports MTOM with SOAP1.1 & SOAP1.2 both.

I'm not sure about the correct WSDL generation ability for the MTOM sample,
due to it being written to work on the OM level and to deal with OMElements.
(Takes in an OMElement and returns an OMElement.)

~Thilina

On 1/19/06, Liu, Tao <Ta...@ssa.gov> wrote:

> Given the MTOM sample service, typing "?wsdl" returns a WSDL, but it seems
> not what I expected. Appended is the schema part of the generated WSDL. Do
> have to manually create a WSDL for a non-Java client?
>
> In addition, is an Axis2 service mapped to multiple WSDLs? How can I get
> the
> WSDL which supports SOAP 1.2? MTOM sample service can accept SOAP 1.1 and
> SOAP 1.2 requests.
>
> Thanks,
> Tao
>
> ************** returned WSDL from
> "http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/mtomSample?wsdl" ****************
>
> - <wsdl:definitions xmlns:ns1="http://org.apache.axis2/xsd"
> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> xmlns:tns="http://org.apache.axis2/"
> targetNamespace="http://org.apache.axis2/">
> - <wsdl:types>
> - <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> xmlns:ns1="http://org.apache.axis2/xsd"
> targetNamespace="http://org.apache.axis2/xsd"
> elementFormDefault="qualified"
> attributeFormDefault="unqualified">
> - <xs:element name="mtomSampleRequest">
> - <xs:complexType>
> - <xs:sequence>
> <xs:element type="xs:anyType" name="element" />
> </xs:sequence>
> </xs:complexType>
> </xs:element>
> - <xs:element name="mtomSampleResponse">
> - <xs:complexType>
> - <xs:sequence>
> <xs:element type="xs:anyType" name="return" />
> </xs:sequence>
> </xs:complexType>
> </xs:element>
> </xs:schema>