Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/07 19:25:44 UTC

Now that I feel like an idiot :)

OK thanks everyone for helping me to download the new svn131 for windows.  I
wouldn't have figured out that blocked cookies were the culprit in a million
years, as I mentioned, I do not have this problem with any other download
site.

I have 1 more question: I downloaded both subversion-1.3.1.zip (the grand
daddy) and svn-win32-1.3.1.zip?  Does it matter which I use?  Is the latter
a subset or a subfolder structure of the grand daddy?

Thanks for all your help