Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ISP-Account ISP <is...@plansee.at> on 2003/01/21 13:08:40 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy with apache 1.3.26 problems

Hello.

I have a „little“ problem with my apacheserver.
I have two server, one with an java-application-server and one apache.
The application-server is not accessible from the internet onle the apache can be reached.
My apache makes a rewrite of the url to the second server.

I have configured it like that:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteLogLevel 2
RewriteLog /var/log/httpd/rewrite_log

RewriteRule ^/b2b/(.*) http://192.168.163.100:80/word/$1 [P]
RewriteRule ^/IMS_DOCS_CRE/(.*) http://192.168.163.100:80/picture/$1 [P]

I am using apache-1.3.26-57 on a SUSE Linux 8.1

When I am requesting my site like http://my-domain.com/word/..... I get an error-message like that:

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:06:32 GMT Server: InQMy WebServer with JSP Engine/4.2.6 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Pragma: no-cache Cache-Control: no-cache Expires: 0 Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=ID4001DB0.6434143845735352End; Version=1; Discard; Path=/ X-Cache: MISS from my-server-in-background.com Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked 5a8

I found out that it works when I define my apache as proxy n my browser?!?!?

In the beginning I was using apache 1.3.23 and it works with the same apache-configuration.

I would be happy if someone could give me some advices hwo I could solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

Martin Broll

[users@httpd] Re:[users@httpd] mod_proxy with apache 1.3.26 prob

Posted by ISP-Account ISP <is...@plansee.at>.
Additional Info:

Sorry. In the first mail from me was an error n the rewriterule :-(

Here is the correct one (that the principle syntax is correct).

Sorry

Martin Broll

RewriteRule ^/word/(.*) http://192.168.163.100:80/word/$1 [P]
RewriteRule ^/picture/(.*) http://192.168.163