Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/13 12:31:40 UTC

Re: Ramp down for Log4j 2.14.0 release (Was: JsonTemplateLayout is ready to be shipped!)

Ralph, are there any updates from your side? Are you still swamped with
$daywork? Will you be able to spare some time for a new release?

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I may have time this Friday to prepare a release if everything is in
releasable order.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Ramp down for Log4j 2.14.0 release (Was: JsonTemplateLayout is ready to be shipped!)

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yes, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The component I am building at work has taken more than twice as long as I expected.

We have gotten a few issues recently that look really important to look into. I’d like to at least have them looked into before we cut the release.

Ralph