Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/22 07:27:34 UTC

Axis1.4 webservice with Axis2 wsdl2java

Hi All,
 Can somebody try this simple exercise and explain the problem....
Create 2 bean classes State and City in package com.axis.service.bean,
create a webservice business logic class say ServiceImpl in package
com.axis.service.impl, now create any method say returnState in impl and
return a instance of State class. Now create a webservice from this using
Axis1.4. Once you have webservice generate stubs from webservice wsdl using
wsdl2java in Axis2. Now call the webservice with this stub. You should see
exception in parsing the SOAP received from webservice call from stub. Can
somebody please explain this and suggest a solution.
Quick response is highly appreciated as i am in release phase.

Thanks All.

Re: Axis1.4 webservice with Axis2 wsdl2java

Posted by rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Thanx for giving your time.I do not understand how it works for you, i am
doing things pretty straightforward.Attached is a .rar file it has classes
from stub, from webservice impl, a txt file with SOAP message received from
webservice and exception stacktrace.
I would be obliged if you can please have a look and suggest.

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul Yadav

Posted by Nan Null <nu...@gmail.com>.