Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de> on 2006/06/01 11:26:39 UTC

Re: advanced message handling

Hello John,

This does not really fit my my needs (at least at first glance).
SimpleAxisServer calls process_request from the Axis engine and handles
it its own implementation of SOAPTransport.
But this (process_request) is server only functionality.
What i need is full transport control in the client.
I.e. instead of calling (for example) Login and than have the response
in an appropriate struct i want to

    * Have Axis construct the request SOAP message.
    * Send this message by myself without Axis doing anything in this realm.
    * Receive the response message by myself without Axis doing anything
      in this realm.
    * Have Axis parse the response SOAP message and populate the
      response struct/class.

Is this a possible thing to do, and if yes, could you give me some more
clues?

Thanks in advance

Franz