Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Smith, Tim" <tl...@evoforge.org> on 2019/07/24 14:14:42 UTC

Status of NIFI-5629 GetFile vast listing pergormance, pull request #3033

The last update on this request was in Oct 2018. Is there any movement
on this effort?

Re: Status of NIFI-5629 GetFile vast listing pergormance, pull request #3033

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
...Ill add ListFile and FetchFile are more commonly used in my experience
nowadays.  They dont eliminate the difficulty of vast dir listing
performance but they are overall more efficient.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Tim