Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mi...@akquinet.de> on 2015/01/23 00:04:55 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 23, 9 am Pacific Time (PST)

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, January 23 at 9 am Pacific Time (PST) to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt +49 69 222 216 106
Germany Munich: +49 89 1430 2323
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

We use the conference call for audio and use Google Hangouts for screen sharing and video.
The Google Hangouts URL for the meeting: http://goo.gl/sCKJaS

Agenda:
1. JIRA "Support for conditional operator ? : in JDOQL": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-650
Do we need to restrict the expression that may be used in the then/else clause?
2. JIRA "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651
3. JIRA "Allow makePersistent outside a transaction": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-589
4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Oct 17 2014] AI Matthew any updates for "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651?
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712
[Feb 28 2014] AI Everyone: take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field types
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods. In process.

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
Web:   www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 23, 9 am Pacific Time (PST)

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JIRA "Support for conditional operator ? : in JDOQL": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-650
Do we need to restrict the expression that may be used in the then/else clause?

Should we add more tests to org.apache.jdo.tck.query.jdoql.IfElseInFilter?

Also, org.apache.jdo.tck.query.result.IfElseResult?

Specifically, is there a good test case for three conditions, requiring a nested IF ELSE IF ELSE.

Is there a version of DataNucleus that passes the tests?

[...]

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com