Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/04/10 20:12:50 UTC

Is Eyebrowse Working

Hey, I was going to send a note to infrastructure@apache.org to follow up on
hennings request, because eyebrowse only goes up to march.  Then realized
for everybody, it only goes up to march.  Is eyebrowse updated on a monthly
basis only?

I also think we should have a link on the turbine website at a higher level
the project info.

What do you'all think?

Eric

Re: Is Eyebrowse Working

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
EPugh@upstate.com writes:

>------_=_NextPart_001_01C2FF8C.CC601B30

>Hey, I was going to send a note to infrastructure@apache.org to follow up on
>hennings request, because eyebrowse only goes up to march.  Then realized
>for everybody, it only goes up to march.  Is eyebrowse updated on a monthly
>basis only?

I've contacted Daniel Rall (who seems to be responsible for Eyebrowse)
and the infrastructure guys (basically Brian Behlendorff (sp?) ) about
this quite a while ago and even offered to fix this (if I get the
necessary karma) but got no answer beyond "yes, we noticed, but it
should work anyway". :-(

	Regards
		Henning