Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Poornima Ravindra Mulukutla <gp...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 16:40:46 UTC

Hi

Dear all,

How are you?

I am Ravi Mulukutla having 20+ exp in building mission critical
applications having strong experience on IOT, Security, Device
integrations, Data Management, Cloud deployments, Distributed Data
exchange, HA deployments.

I have patents and IEEE publications, love research.

I personally written complex algorithms, programs. I would like to
contribute for this project.

Please provide me insight,

Best Regards,
Ravi,
0744 289 3752

Re: Hi

Posted by Poornima Ravindra Mulukutla <gp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Casey

Please provide me Metron road map so that I will contribute in developing
few functions

Re: Hi

Posted by Poornima Ravindra Mulukutla <gp...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Casey

Re: Hi

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ravi,

Re: Hi

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ravi,

Re: Hi

Posted by James Sirota <js...@apache.org>.
Hi, welcome to the community.  Which parts of Metron would you like to work on?

12.09.2016, 09:41, "Poornima Ravindra Mulukutla" <gp...@gmail.com>:
> Dear all,
>
> How are you?
>
> I am Ravi Mulukutla having 20+ exp in building mission critical applications having strong experience on IOT, Security, Device integrations, Data Management, Cloud deployments, Distributed Data exchange, HA deployments.
>
> I have patents and IEEE publications, love research.
>
> I personally written complex algorithms, programs. I would like to contribute for this project.
>
> Please provide me insight,
>
> Best Regards,
> Ravi,
> 0744 289 3752