Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by TimT <TT...@rdfgroup.com> on 2006/05/30 19:05:53 UTC

SaajMarshaller adds incorrect headers

I've been working with the latestest 3.0-SNAPSHOT with a simple scenario with
and HttpConnector listening on a port that forwards any message recieved on
to a SaajBinding  component which then invokes a webservice. (which I
already had working under servicemix 2).

The web service invokation failed because the Content-Type was set
incorrectly. On examination I discovered that the SaajMarshaller was setting
this along with a number of other header incorrect header values, using the
properties in the NormalizedMessage.

To solve this I exteneded the SaajMarshaller class and overwrote the
shouldInculdeHeader method, so that it checks against a list of header
values to exlude (which are injected using spring).

By exluding the "Content-Type" and "Accept", the underlying Saaj
implementation then sets these values correctly.

I also excluded "User-Agent", "Host" and "cgi.headers" as these were
duplicated or unneccessary for the invokation.

Regards,

TimT
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.