Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Josh Kuo <jo...@prioritynetworks.net> on 2004/05/26 00:39:37 UTC

PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/test-project'

I have followed the instructions largely on svnbook.red-bean.com to
setup my subversion/apache environment.

When I try to do the following:

svn checkout http://localhost/svn/test-project

I get the following errors:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/test-project'
svn:
Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

To get this setup, I added the following lines to my httpd2.conf:

---<config>---
LoadModule dav_module           modules/mod_dav.so
LoadModule dav_svn_module       modules/mod_dav_svn.so
<Location /svn>
    DAV svn
    SVNParentPath /home/svn
</Location>
---</config>---

To remove all permission settings out of the questions, I have done the
following:

sudo chmod 777 -R /home/svn

I have browsed through the mailing list archive, but did not find a
solution to my problem (or perhaps I need to learn to use the 'search'
function better). Google revealed not much more info.

Can someone please help me?
--
Josh Kuo <jo...@prioritynetworks.net>