Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 21:18:14 UTC

JCR mapping status

Hi all,

Is there a final plan to move the OCM (jcr mapping) tools into Jackrabbit ?
I'm currently reviewing the doc and some limitations. It should be
nice to receive comments on the doc and add new Jira entries for
important issues.

br,
Christophe

Re: JCR mapping status

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 11/22/06, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/22/06, Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is there a final plan to move the OCM (jcr mapping) tools into Jackrabbit ?
> > I'm currently reviewing the doc and some limitations. It should be
> > nice to receive comments on the doc and add new Jira entries for
> > important issues.
>
> I'd like to see a release of the mapping tool before moving the
> codebase to Jackrabbit. Besides the release providing a clear baseline
> to work from, the release planning and managing process would also
> help up identify and resolve any pending issues.

ok

> I'm happy to assist in planning and managing the release, but it would
> be nice if someone else steps up as the release manager.

I would like to make this role but I need help.

Re: JCR mapping status

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,