Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/12/18 20:09:57 UTC

Contributors Page

I have just pushed a new contributors page out for the website.  IMHO,
it would be great if everyone who has commit access added their names
in alphabetical order to the table [1].

[1]: http://streams.incubator.apache.org/people.html

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
So I can commit via SVN but whenever I go to publish the site via the web
UI I get that error.  Maybe it is something INFRA needs to look at?

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
And by committing I mean publishing the site :)

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.

Re: Contributors Page

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.