Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2005/04/30 14:39:53 UTC

WML sites and MyFaces

Hi everyone,

I created a time ago a WML app using MyFaces.
Only problem was that it was *hard* to test from
my desktop.

Today I found that Firefox/mozilla extension:
http://wmlbrowser.mozdev.org/

it is pretty cool to *test* wml web apps with that plugin.

-Matthias

RE: WML sites and MyFaces

Posted by Aaron Bartell <al...@gmail.com>.
I am looking to write a WML application for a company who will be using it
on their Blackberry's and I am curious if you could share what the scenario
of your application is.  Mine is going to be for inventory and price lookups
for on the road sales reps.

What challenges, if any, did you run into using MyFaces?

Aaron Bartell