Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Zen Wellon <us...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/29 07:57:42 UTC

A warning when loading data

Hi guys,
When I tried to load some data into carbondata table with carbon 0.1.0, I
met a problem below.

WARN  29-08 15:40:17,535 - Lost task 10.0 in stage 2.1 (TID 365,
amlera-30-6.gtj): java.lang.RuntimeException: Dictionary file ***(sensitive
column) is locked for updation. Please try after some time
        at scala.sys.package$.error(package.scala:27)
        at
org.apache.carbondata.spark.rdd.CarbonGlobalDictionaryGenerateRDD$$anon$1.<init>(CarbonGlobalDictionaryRDD.scala:354)
        at
org.apache.carbondata.spark.rdd.CarbonGlobalDictionaryGenerateRDD.compute(CarbonGlobalDictionaryRDD.scala:294)
        at org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD.computeOrReadCheckpoint(RDD.scala:306)
        at org.apache.spark.rdd.RDD.iterator(RDD.scala:270)
        at
org.apache.spark.scheduler.ResultTask.runTask(ResultTask.scala:66)
        at org.apache.spark.scheduler.Task.run(Task.scala:89)
        at
org.apache.spark.executor.Executor$TaskRunner.run(Executor.scala:227)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

--

Best regards,
William Zen

Re: A warning when loading data

Posted by Zen Wellon <us...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Ravi, but I've set hadoop.tmp.dir in hadoop's core_site.xml. I'll
build the master and  try it again.

Posted by Ravindra Pesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zen,

It seems this issue is related to the PR
https://github.com/apache/incubator-carbondata/pull/89 .And it is merged to

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi