Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Richard Lavoie <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/01 19:47:48 UTC

XmlBeans and xsb problems

Hello,
I'm currently working on a project that involves using the Microsoft
Dynamics CRM.  I managed to convert their wsdl to java classes using the
wsdl2java tool in the axis2 package.

but Microsoft's wsdls uses the same namespace for 2 different services.

My first try was a success when I tried to query both services in a sample
standard application, but when I wanted to incorporate this in our support
system in Tomcat, the xmlbean generated classes doesn't seem to be able to
get the right class to cast and I end up with a ClassCastError.  What's even
worst is that there's classes with the same name in the 2 wsdl's.

If I put both my generated service in the libs directory of tomcat, both
comes in conflict with each other while I don't have that problem in a
normal application.

My next try to fix that problem was to make an interface in my tomcat
application and class load my wsdl's generated jar manually (with a
URLClassLoader), but then this gives me a bigger problem since it doesn't
seem to be able find and bind xsb files to the objects and data in the XML
are missing when the requests are executed.

Is there anything I can do to fix my problem either by class casting
manually with sending an option I haven't seen (I searched alot on google
and in the code as well), or it might be an option with Tomcat, although I
have seen in the XmlBeans code that it always take the
Thread.currentContext().getClassLoader() for his parent which doesn't
resolve to the webapp class loader so it won't ever find the xsb files...

Anyone can help ?

--
Richard Lavoie
IT consultant / consultant en informatique