Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2008/07/11 17:13:03 UTC

July board report

Hi guys,

It's board report period again. I wrote a first draft here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Board+Report+2008-07

As always, feel free to edit and correct. I'll have to send it before
Sunday.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: July board report

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 7:11 AM, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "Before Sunday" means probably its now to late... We should not forget
> that we have this year a GSoC student working on Ode... In case it's
> not been too late.

Ah yes, don't know how I managed to forget about that. Embarrassing, sorry
Milinda. I've amended our report and asked for it to be considered by the
board. It should work, the board deadline is tomorrow. I've added the
following:

We also have a GSoC project going for a web management console
developed by Milinda Pathirage. It's coming along nicely and we
already have some nice result after mid-term.

Thanks,
Matthieu

Re: July board report

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.