Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Steve Chernyak <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/13 21:12:17 UTC

Specify javadoc maxmemory during release:perform

I'm running out of memory during a release:perform while generating javadoc.
Is there any way to specify the maven.javadoc.maxmemory property at command
line during the "mvn release:perform" command?

Thanks

Re: Specify javadoc maxmemory during release:perform

Posted by Steve Chernyak <st...@gmail.com>.
MAVEN_OPTS didn't work... I think javadoc runs in a different process and
memory options from parent don't apply. I ended up doing [1] from Nick's
suggestion. The problem is that I now have two tags in svn for the same
version (not a huge deal). I still can't don't understand how to pass
arguments the the javadoc plugin during mvn release:perform.

Thanks

Posted by ni...@planet.nl.