Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Yellow Man <ye...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/24 05:40:01 UTC

Dummy Question about the Source Code

I downloaded the source code of Turbine 2.1
"turbine-src-2.1.zip". I only find the "src"
directory. I could not find the build file to
re-compile Turbine. Anyone can help?

Thanks!

-- YM

Re: Dummy Question about the Source Code

Posted by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net>.
On Saturday, March 23, 2002, at 09:40  PM, Yellow Man wrote:

> I downloaded the source code of Turbine 2.1
> "turbine-src-2.1.zip". I only find the "src"
> directory. I could not find the build file to
> re-compile Turbine. Anyone can help?

use CVS:
<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html>

cvs co -rTURBINE_2_1 jakarta-turbine-2