Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2017/10/04 13:26:15 UTC

Towards a community driven Apache NetBeans blog

Hi all,

Here's a new blog entry, by Emilian:

https://blogs.apache.org/netbeans/entry/the-case-of-the-different

Notice that blogs you write at Apache are aggregated here:

https://blogs.apache.org/

I.e., anyone out there with announcements around their software on top of
Apache NetBeans, their findings in the context of the Modules Review,
sharing tips and tricks about anything, announcing upcoming events --
please make use of this Apache facility.

To be able to blog there, create a user/password at blogs.apache.org, send
me your username, and I will assign authoring permissions so that you can
start blogging -- it's as simple as that.

Gj