Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de> on 2009/06/03 12:16:51 UTC

Jetspeed 2.2: Build custom portal min

Hi,

I want to build my custom portal with "min"-settings. In 2.1.3 it works.

There is no command:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/reference/build-commands.html

With current build I get all psml pages from repository. I need only the
  main one.

kind regards,

Frank

Re: Jetspeed 2.2: Build custom portal min

Posted by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de>.
Hi Ate,

can you explain me please, how do I build my own j2-admin?

I need a pom.xml, but with wich content?

I'm a beginner on maven projects. :-(

kind regards,

Frank

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Frank Otto <ot...@delta-barth.de>.
hi,

how can I define, which psml files was created by building my custom
portal?

kind regards,

Frank