Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sunil Chandurkar <su...@kuokoa.com> on 2000/12/13 08:29:27 UTC

JNI and Tomcat

Hello

Let me tell you what i have done. and let me know if i'm doing anything
wrong...
(I just want to call DLL through servlet which is giving data to Applet)

-I have created one applet and then copied that applet into one directory
called "D:\ClassFolder"
-then copied this folder into directory <webapps\examples>.
-then copied html file into <webapps\examples> which is calling my applet
(codebase="classfolder")
-then copied servlet at <webapps\examples\web-inf\classes>
-the servlet is calling DLL, so I copied that DLL at <E:\Tomcat>

"in case of Java Web Server.. I used to copy DLL at <E:\jsdk1.3>,
I have created folder "ClassFolder" and copied into <E:\jsdk1.3\webPages>
and copied all html files into <E:\jsdk1.3\webPages>
and copied all servlets file at <E:\jsdk1.3\examples\web-inf\servlet>"
Here it was working....

but in case of TOMCAT....i am getting an error:Plese go thru it and let me
know the exact way
to do it.
"I don't know what is Context Manager etc."

2000-12-13 12:43:57 - Ctx( /examples ): IOException in: R( /examples +
/ClassFol
der/AuthenticationApplet.class + null) Connection aborted by peer: socket
write
error
2000-12-13 12:44:10 - Ctx( /examples ): Exception in: R( /examples +
/servlet/Au
thenticationServlet + null) - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
KFRepInterface
in java.library.path
        at GetArrayOfStructs.<clinit>(GetArrayOfStructs.java:17)
        at AuthenticationServlet.doPost(AuthenticationServlet.java:28)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:747)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:840)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:4
04)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.
java:797)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(HttpConnectionHandler.java:210)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
416)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java
:498)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)