Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by pa...@gmail.com on 2008/12/16 03:26:12 UTC

License faile

I copied my license key file into Window > Preferences > Pydev > PyDev Extensions.  Pressing "Validate" reports "License validated".  However, I still get the reminders to purchase a license.

I am on Windows XP with Eclipse 3.4.1 and PyDev Extensions 1.3.24.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Re: License faile

Posted by David Weintraub <qa...@gmail.com>.
There are no license for Subversion, Eclipse, or Python. Even PyDev is
also opened source at http://pydev.sourceforge.net/. There should be
no licensing issues since none of the packages should require a
license file in order to operate.

If you are talking about the Aptana's software, I suggest that you
contact them about licensing issues: http://www.aptana.com/about.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:26 PM,  <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I copied my license key file into Window > Preferences > Pydev > PyDev Extensions.  Pressing "Validate" reports "License validated".  However, I still get the reminders to purchase a license.
>
> I am on Windows XP with Eclipse 3.4.1 and PyDev Extensions 1.3.24.  Please advise.  Thanks.

David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com

Re: License faile

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:31,  <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:27, Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 22:26,  <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I copied my license key file into Window > Preferences > Pydev > PyDev Extensions.  Pressing "Validate" reports "License validated".  However, I still get the reminders to purchase a license.
>>>
>>> I am on Windows XP with Eclipse 3.4.1 and PyDev Extensions 1.3.24.  Please advise.  Thanks.
>>
>> You're on the Subversion Users mailing list. There are no license keys
>> for Subversion or Eclipse. Nor PyDev, unless you purchased it or
>> something related to it from Aptana.
>>

> Yes, I purchased a license for PyDev Extensions.  I used it
> successfully on a previous machine and am now trying to install it on
> my current machine.

OK, but you're still asking in the wrong place. This is the
*Subversion Users* mailing list, not PyDev, PyDev Extensions, or
Aptana.

Re: License faile

Posted by pa...@gmail.com.

Re: License faile