Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/08/20 16:45:12 UTC

Re: flex

Sweet :)

Would it be possible to post the WAR to people.apache.org:/~evenisse
to take a quicker look?

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: flex

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
of course :)

http://people.apache.org/~evenisse/flex_poc/continuum-flex-webapp-1.2-SNAPSHOT.war

The context MUST be continuum-flex-webapp, so you'll access to it like this
: http://localhost:9090/continuum-flex-webapp/

Emmanuel

Re: flex

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
If you know a public repository where datavisualization.swc is available,
I'll can use it but it isn't int the flexmojo repository(
http://svn.sonatype.org/flexmojos/repository//com/adobe/flex/sdk). All other
artifacts are available in public repositories.

Emmanuel

Re: flex

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.