Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2010/05/08 08:54:12 UTC

Aabout manufacturing production

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Commit
multi-service global transaction failed.
hai I followed the steps in "easy Five Steps for Manufacturing".After I
followed the steps I got the above Error when I went "ordermanager"->
"requirements"-> "approve requirements" and tick the "Wood" product with
"quantity"  5 and "requirement Type Id" as "internal requirement" then
submit.

Re: Aabout manufacturing production

Posted by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in>.