Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Roberto Franchini <fr...@celi.it> on 2009/11/30 12:26:08 UTC

RC on maven?

Hi to all,
is it possilble to have uima 2.3-RC mavenized on your repo
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)?
Or maybe in the shapshots repo?
Or shoud I build it form the sources?
Regards,
R.F.
--
Roberto Franchini
http://www.celi.it

Re: RC on maven?

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
On 11/30/2009 14:26, Roberto Franchini wrote:
> I disabled the "eclipse-plugin-superPom" module in the
> uimaj pom because a dependency isn't resolved.

I think I've had that, too, last week, but I think it's just
a time-out from some repository somewhere.  The second time I
tried, it went through ok.

--Thilo

Re: RC on maven?

Posted by Roberto Franchini <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 11/30/2009 12:26, Roberto Franchini wrote:
>>
>> Hi to all,
>> is it possilble to have uima 2.3-RC mavenized on your repo
>> (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/)?
>> Or maybe in the shapshots repo?
>> Or shoud I build it form the sources?
>> Regards,
>> R.F.
>
> We can't make snapshots available as we need to go through
> the incubator release process for everything we release,
> even snapshots.  Please build from source for now.  There
> are instructions on the website on how to do that.  Thanks.

Just done. I disabled the "eclipse-plugin-superPom" module in the
uimaj pom because a dependency isn't resolved.
But at the moment i need only the core.
FRANK

Re: RC on maven?

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.